Please read the following Terms and Conditions of Use carefully before you start to use the Website.
2. USE LICENSE
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is a grant of a limited license, not a transfer of title, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by Stonelake Capital Partners, LLC (“Stonelake”). Under this license grant you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server;
- use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website;
- use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website;
- introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website; or
- otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Stonelake at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must at the option of Stonelake, return or destroy any downloaded materials or copies of materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- Your use of the Website, its content and materials obtained through the Website are provided on a strictly “as is” and “as available” basis. Stonelake makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Stonelake does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability or timeliness of the use of the materials or information on the Website or otherwise relating to such materials or information or on any sites linked to the Website. Neither Stonelake nor any person associated with the company makes any warranty or representation with respect to the completeness, security, reliability, quality, accuracy or availability of the Website. Without limiting the foregoing, neither Stonelake nor anyone associated with Stonelake represents or warrants that the Website, its content or any services or items obtained through the Website will be reliable, error-free or uninterrupted, that defects will be corrected, that our site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components or that the Website or any services or items obtained through the Website will otherwise meet your needs or expectations.
- Further to the above paragraph, the information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. Stonelake makes no representations that transactions, products or services discussed on the Website are available or appropriate for sale or use in all jurisdictions or by all investors. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with local laws or regulations. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. This Website may include content provided by third parties. If any statements and/or opinions are expressed in these third party materials, they are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. Such materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Stonelake. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
4. NO ADVICE OR OFFERING
Stonelake is not utilizing the Website to provide investment or other advice and no materials contained on the Website should be construed or relied upon as investment, legal, accounting, tax or other professional advice. Neither the information, nor any opinion contained on the Website constitutes a solicitation or offer by us to buy or sell any securities, futures, options or other financial instruments, nor shall any such security be offered or sold to any person in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation, purchase or sale would be unlawful under the securities law of each jurisdiction. Any transactions listed on the Website are included as representative transactions and are not necessarily reflective of overall performance.
IN NO EVENT WILL STONELAKE, ITS AFFILIATES OR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “STONELAKE PARTIES”) BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY EVEN IF THE STONELAKE PARTIES OR THEIR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED ORALLY OR IN WRITING OF SUCH DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF DATA OR PROFIT OR DUE TO BUSINESS INTERRUPTION ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE, OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OR EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, IN SUCH STATES, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU OR BE ENFORCEABLE WITH RESPECT TO YOU, AND THE LIABILITY OF THE STONELAKE PARTIES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
6. REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on the Website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Stonelake does not warrant that any of the materials on the Website are accurate, complete, or current.
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. Stonelake has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Stonelake of that site. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for those websites.
9. GOVERNING LAW
This Website is directed to users in the United States. We make no claims concerning whether the Website may be accessed, viewed, or be appropriate for use outside of the United States. If you access the Website or the Content from outside of the United States, you do so at your own risk. Whether inside or outside of the United States, you are solely responsible for ensuring compliance with the laws of your specific jurisdiction.